Friday, December 5, 2008

My Life's a blessing!

Dear God,
I come to see Thou tonight.
I come to seek Your forgiveness,
I come to express my gratefulness.
I come to express my love towards Thou,
I come to express, how I am grateful to Your blessings!
My life is indeed a blessing!

My birth was a blessing;
a blessing to the small family of Jamalullail and Barakbah.
Thou gave them joy, hope and happiness through my birth.
I am grateful for that,
And I pray,
Thou will keep the joy and cheer in this small family,
At least until I am 'away'
My life is a blessing.

My presence is a blessing;
a blessing for myself, and to the surroundings,
for Thou keeps me cheered up all the moments,
for me to spread to my beloved friends and family.
My life is a blessing.

My parents are blessings,
in which Thou keep me in adequate love and care,
sufficient knowledge and education Thou gave through them,
support me while i'm on the right path,
and correct me when i am astrayed.
My parents are blessings.

My friends are blessing,
for Thou keep me energetic and cheerful via them,
via the spirit that Thou lit up in them,
the cheer and joy that Thou fill in them,
My friends are blessings, indeed!

The tests i am undergoing are blessings indeed,
with which i know,
that Thou remembers me.
Thou cares for me,
and I'm happy with them
'Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?'
(Al-'Ankaboot 26:2)
The tests of Yours are indeed, invaluable blessings!

Dear God,
i submit myself wholly,
i completely agree with the verse of Thou,
'and He giveth you of all that ye ask for. But if ye count the favours of Allah, never will ye be able to number them. Verily, man is given up to injustice and ingratitude'
(Ibrahim 18:34)

God,
I owe Thou.
and I owe Thou 1 thing that I can never repay!

put me among Your slaves who are grateful
for very few of Your slaves who are grateful!
(sheba 34:13)

p/s:

my teachers from Taski ABIM, SK Seri Negeri, SMKA Kedah, lecturers at DQ, every single individuals that eve taught me even a word, nuqaba', (adik beradik usrah, anak buah masa mana2 kem, rakan2 seperjuangan FCR), sensei and everybody!

I owe all of u something, that i can never repay!
MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF U!

No comments: